Speaking of Stats, I am trying something new. I already have StatCounter for my Page View statistics. I just installed Site Meter for a test and review between the two. I will be using both and comparing the similarities and differences to see which serves my purposes better.
So far either the locator is off on one or the other or both. Right after installation I got 2 hits, both showed on each counter. The difference being, both showed one view from a Google search for “autosurfing legit jobs” and landing on the Scam and Legit page.
The other hit shows two different locations and search criteria. The one on Site Meter shows a search from “Blogger Preview” and an IP from Philadelphia. The stat on StatCounter shows the search from Greenbelt MD looking for the 1-800 number from my previous post (at the same time) with an IP from Prince Georges County Gov’t.
Neither shows the opposite for the second search showing on the other counter although they were at the same time.
Needless to say, this experiment will take some careful monitoring.
I’m not really sure how long this test will last, but it should be no less than 2 weeks up to a full month.
For additional posts on statistics, browse the Statistics Category.
I have added both StatCounter and SiteMeter to this Blog.Â They are still on the Old Working at Home on the Internet Blog as well.Â I think in order to do a better comparison, using statistics from both pages and both counters, I should have enough information to work with.