Monday has always been a little bit of a let down, what with it being the beginning of the work week and all.
So to start things out on a bright note for the week, I bring you the…
Monday Morning Musings for Work at Homers…
Headlines from the Year 2029
- Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world, Mexifornia ( formerly California).
- White minorities still trying to have English recognized as Mexifornia’s third language.
- Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops and livestock.
- Baby conceived naturally. Scientists stumped.
- Last remaining Fundamentalist Muslim dies in the American Territory of the Middle East (formerly known as Iraq , Afghanistan , Syria and Lebanon ).
- Iran still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least 10 more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.
- Postal Service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces mail delivery to Wednesdays only.
- 85-year $75.8 billion study: Diet and Exercise is the key to weight loss.
- Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.
- New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters and rolled-up newspapers must be registered by January 2036.
- IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75 percent.
- Florida voters still having trouble with voting machines.
Hope that put a smile on your face and brightened the start of the work week just a bit.